Stand Alone Bridge. Create your very own Philips Hue system, exactly the way you like it. The new square-shaped Philips Hue bridge supports the hardware authentication required for Apple HomeKit and enables all your Philips Hue lights to work with Apple HomeKit technology. This means if you have the round-shaped Philips Hue bridge and want to use Apple HomeKit, you will need to get your hands on the new bridge. Your existing lights can be controlled via Apple HomeKit once the new Philips Hue bridge is installed. "Siri, turn on my lights!" The Philips Hue bridge is all you need to set up your personal Philips Hue system. This is actually the brain of the operation that enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app. Once you have installed the Philips Hue bridge and downloaded the Philips Hue app on your smart device, you can set your imagination free and build your very own system! Add up to 50 Philips Hue Lights Select the Philips Hue lights of your choice and connect them to your Philips Hue bridge. The bridge is powerful enough to handle up to 50 lights, so Hue-ify your whole house! Extend with Philips Hue Accessories In the Philips Hue system, you can also connect up to 12 accessories to enhance your connected lighting experience even further. Apple HomeKit Compatible The Philips Hue bridge is compatible with Apple HomeKit technology. Ask Siri to turn on or dim your lights or recall presets without touching a single button. Via third party apps you can even link your lights to other Apple HomeKit enabled devices.
- Add up to 50 Philips Hue lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- Frequency band - 2400-2483.5 MHz
Philips Hue Smart Bridge - Multi Smart App Compatibility
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 8.9 x 8.9 cm ; 236 g
- Shipping Weight: 295 g
- Batteries 4 AA batteries required.