Modernize your living space with these ELS Ultra-Thin LED Pot lights. One of the most premium quality LED Slim recessed lighting on the market today.
A popular item that customers purchase with the ELS Canada 4 " Pot lights are the rough-in Steel setting plates, allowing a quick and easy installation for as low as $2.50 / Plate. Type in "Plate" or SKU # "ELS-4I-RMP" on the search bar and SAVE time and MONEY!
Save over $1550.00 CAD on the 500 Pack (Builder/ Sparkly Bulk Special)
A-lot of times when you are conducting a renovation project. You want to make sure that the ceiling plan lighting is all symmetrically coordinated. Some times joists prevent contractors to get the job done aesthetically right and safe. These ELS Ultra thin pot lights are designed to fit into tight spaces even under joists! With the thickness of only 1/2". ELS pot lights gives you a perfect flush-mount finish applied on standard 1/2" drywall.
- 3000k to 5000k 9W to 15W // 120V Input
- IC Rated - Suitable for direct contact with insulation
- Recessed housing not required, Installs directly into drywall with spring clips
- Insulated driver within junction box
- Suitable for damp locations
Voltage(V): AC 120v~
Hole dimension for installation: Min: 4-1/4'' (10.8 cm), Max: 4-1/2'' (11.4 cm)
Beam Angle: 180°
Color Temperature: Pure White 5000K - Warm White 3000K
Dimmable: Yes, 10% 100%
Certification: cETLus / Energy Star listed
Conforms to CSA STD.
From 3000k to 5000k 9W-15W 120v input
- IC Rated, Inherently Protected, Suitable for damp location.
- Cut the hole diameter: 6.5 inch
- Life span: 35,000 hours
- Safety - Conforms to cULus STD. 1598. Certified to CSA STD. C22.2 NO. 250.0
-Beam Angle: 110°
-Color Temperature: 3000K Warm White 4000K Day light / 5000K Bright white
-Lumens(lm): 1100 lm
-Operating Temp(°C): -20 ~ +45
-Cut the hole Size: 6.5 Inch
-Certification: Energy Star, cETLus
-Included 1 Dimmable Epistar EnergyStar Rated Driver
-12W equivalent to 100W halogen bulb
-Suitable for damp locations
- Complies with CSA standards
-Premium Samsung Chips
- IC Rated (Direct Contact with Insulation)
- Fire Rated (Commercial/ Residential Dwelling multiplex unit application approved)