Features of LED High Bay Light
ELS Canada LED High Bay Light Fixtures are the easy solution to indoor and outdoor area lighting needs in industrial and commercial applications. The warehouse high bay fixture is a great replacement for your metal halide fixtures, and provide a cost-efficient solution.
- Outstanding thermal solution suit for usage in commercial application.
- Energy saving - Used with STUNNING 13000lm for this warehouse lighting. Only Consumes 150W to replace 450W HPS/MH lights.
- Unique Design - Lightweight One piece die-casting aluminum heat sinker, hollow design to avoid heat build-up. The driver is separate and efficiently installed above the heat sinker, keeping the driver in low working temperature.
- Easy and fast installation - Contractor-friendly design. Preinstalled hook with locking bolt enabling easy and convenient installations.
- High Efficacy LEDs - Provide long-lasting, efficient performance with uniform light and color distribution.
- High Performance - Durable PMMA lens provides symmetrical distribution. Rugged heavy-duty die-cast aluminum with excellent heat dissipation.
- IP65 Waterproof - Wet Location Rated
Suggested Mount Height: 20 to 25 feet
Widely used in Warehouses, Gymnasiums, Stadium, Hangars, Natatorium, Exhibition Hall.
Factory, Industrial Area, Workshop, Manufacturing facilities, Storage Areas, Grocery stores, Garage.
Specification of yard lights
- Power: 150W
- Lumen: 13000lm
- Color Temperature: 5000K Daylight white
- Operate Voltage: 120 or 347V AC, 50/60Hz
- Dimension: 10.5 x 10.5 x 7 inches
ELS Canada- High Bay LED Light 150W / 120V-347V
Brand ELS Canada Part Number ELSC-UFO100W5K-1 Item Weight 5.0 pounds Product Dimensions 11.4 x 11.4 x 7.6 inches Assembled Height 7.64 inches Assembled Length 11.4 inches Assembled Width 11.4 inches Style Modern Color 150W Shape UFO (high Bay) Material Aluminum Alloy Finish Powder Coated Voltage 120/277 volts Fixture Features Easy to Install Power Source Corded-Electric Batteries Included? No Batteries Required? No Type of Bulb LED Luminous Flux 13000.00 Wattage 150 watts Color Temperature 5000 Kelvin Color Rendering Index (CRI) 82.00 Average Life 50000 hours